04 March 2010

the breakfast of champions

a while ago my sister posted on the painfully forced recipes found on the side panels of some (mostly no name brand) cereal boxes. and it's true. no one wants a dessert bar made of frosted mini wheats or a plate of Crunchy Peanut Chocolate drops.

but the box of store brand cereal i bought on Monday takes it up a notch. no, ten notches. oh, where to begin? please click on the image and take a closer look.


... or just use a pair of old pantyhose after you've properly exercised.

only 2 UPC symbols, folks. how many of these do you think will ship from the warehouse?

3 comments:

ash said...

Before reading the post, I thought you had scanned the back of an old 70s Wheaties box. But it was even better. Store brand cereals are moving up. They are now offering products (old pantyhose-like products, but products nonetheless)! I like how the product offers variety. I bet this is exactly why you purchased this cereal. Just like I do for the cereal recipes. I must admit, I would be tempted to send in the 2 UPCs just for heck of it (and I need to work on my upper arm strength and just can't justify a gym membership). heehee

jo said...

If I saw someone pull this out "at work" or "while traveling" I'm not sure I'd be thinking, "how convenient".

p.s. if it replicates the movements you do in real life, why do you have to consult a physician before starting this exercise program? Riddle me that.

Sblogger said...

Ya never know. Come on Kel, admit it. I know you already sent for one! You can't fool me. BTW what kind of cereal is that? :) I just might have to get me on a them thar resistbands.