22 April 2008

you, live in concert

if you could sing five songs to an adoring good-sized crowd with super sound, lights, and atmosphere what would they be? yes, you sound like you - only you know you'll hit all the right notes and you'll have whatever backup musicians/vocals you need.

here are mine:
1. Why? - Andrew Bird
2. Somebody to Love - Queen
3. Hard Road to Travel - Jimmy Cliff
4. Betting On Trains - Hem
5. Mushaboom - Fiest

feel free to post 'em (but not Postum) here or on your own blog.

3 comments:

jo said...

oh man! this would be so great. I can't tell you how many times I've thought about this. I mean, not me being famous, but me being able to sing songs in concert with all the trimmings. shoot. I mean performing and all! What fabulous fun! There have been so many songs that I've thought this about and now I'm drawing a blank. But the "My how you've grown..." song by 10,000 Maniacs would be fun... I've got to got think of more. I may be back.

Greedy Kristian said...

Not sure if you are interested or if you have heard, but here is a little blog about our class reunion http://www.bhsclassof98.blogspot.com/

ash said...

Peace Train: Cat Stevens
I Will: The Beatles

Hmmm, I'll have to think some more. Do you remember what Eric's one song would be? I can't remember.