09 April 2008

My Review of Extra Large Case - Size 2-3

i just ordered a bunch of diapers from Diapers.com - a first for me - since Ash's size isn't sold here in Eph (go figure). i decided to post a review of these dipes because the thought of reviewing diapers made me laugh. then after i posted the review the website gave me the option of posting my review directly to my blog. that made me laugh even more... so i did it.

Originally submitted at Diapers.com

Best diapers, hands down!

By kel from Sanpete, UT on 4/9/2008

Pros: Adjustable Fit, Snug Fit, Soft, Highly Absorbent, Good Value
Best Uses: Infants, Toddlers, Newborn, Preemies
5out of 5

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

Pampers Swadlers truly are the best disposable diapers around and worth every penny. We've been using them from day one and for over a year now. We've used other diapers every now and then in a pinch and we're never satisfied. No leaks, keeps skin dry, soft and comfy feel and fit. Obviously we're huge fans.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey..I'm a fan of Pampers as well. James has moved from the Swaddlers to the Cruisers, and I'm still satisfied even if they are more expensive.
What a geek! I'm commenting on the diapers!!

Mumsy said...

We are Pampers fans, too. When Costco stopped carrying them, we stopped shopping there. I have liked Diapers.com a lot. But, then I lose my excuse to go to Target every couple of weeks. :)

Janice said...

We are a Pampers family as well. In the beginning, with my first, I tried various other brands to try and save money but realized that diapers is one of those things you don't skimp on. One knock off developed this horrible smell when urine would hit it. It consumed the house! Yuck.