30 April 2010

when you wish upon a star

i bought a Bosch mixer. my dreams have come true. yes, yes. i've had it for about three weeks now and it's, well, awesome. i made the purchase over Easter weekend, which was also General Conference weekend and i got a GCW discount. where else could you get a Conference weekend special but Utah? a friend of mine here has a connection with a seller in Utah. complicated but well worth the discount. now i can make a 4-loaf batch of fresh bread (just made some this morning) with ease and i'll be honest, i love that machine. but i will refrain from writing sonnets about it. maybe a haiku...

five ingredients
left to rise, double in size.
simple. fresh. thanks, Bosch.



we've also been watching Pinocchio lately, hence the title.

11 comments:

The KGB Family said...

Mmmmmm...fresh bread! I can smell it from my house.

Jamie said...

Yum! Congrats!! What a cute bread model you have too!

Jennifer said...

A Bosch sonnet would in no way be inappropriate!

Anonymous said...

Rachel said I had to check out your blog because "it's awesome." She's right!

cate said...

Someday you will have to explain to me how this is better/different from a Kitchenaid mixer. I tried to figure it out by looking online but to no avail.

In the meantime, I will be happy for you in your new Bosch mixer days.

Heather said...

Congrats Kelly. Ash is one cutie pie!

jo said...

any kitchen appliance that prompts an involuntary haiku, and aids in the bread making process, is without question worth our time.

I'm going to start saving now.

Jensen Family said...

You are too funny! I really enjoyed your sonnet! Sadie's b-day party is on Saturday (8th) so I hope you are in town. I will drop off an invitation to English!

Jensen Family said...

Crap...I really enjoyed your haiku and would encourage a sonnet next time!!!

ash said...

Bosch deal equals good square meal. Hoorah for you (and your family too). Enough rhymes for today. That bread looks great.

Sblogger said...

Hooray for the Bosch!! I'm happy for ya Kel!