07 May 2010

i still can't spell Albuquerque

i'll admit, it's a little unfair that while English was studying, reading, writing, grading, and so forth Ash, Tom and i flew off to Albuquerque for fun and adventure. but finals week(s) are tough on a guy and his family so heck, why not change it up? it turned out to be a very good idea - although we missed English a whole lot - and i dare say it was a major success. in fact i think we are all experiencing some withdrawal, which is amplified by the inevitable sleep deprivation. but it was so much fun for Ash and Tom to be with their cousins and i loved kickin' it with Linds.


at the aquarium | desert blooms


a very obliging (and photogenic) lizard | a stupendous jump-off-the-couch game


good ol' Tinkertown| a bristly caterpillar we found

3 comments:

ash said...

Ahh, this looks like a wonderful time and such a success. That action shot of the kids jumping off the couch is awesome. A kids dream come true. Hope English rocked finals week.

jo said...

So jealous of your awesome trip. A cousin gathering is definitely one of the best things in the world.

Sblogger said...

Albuquerque is quite the hard word to spell. I had to type very slowly just now in order to spell it right. I learned to spell it right for the first time abour 6 months after my sister had moved there. I thought "well, I guess if my sister is going to live there, I guess I should learn how to spell it." Looks like you've perfected it Kel. And it looks like you had a fabuloso time with Linds. I'm glad you were able to go. There's nothing like hangin with your sistas.