04 January 2008

Pop Tarts

let it be known that i love S'mores Pop Tarts. they are the best and i only buy a box twice, maybe three times a year because it's tough not to eat more than one in a sitting. the reason why they are the best is because of the graham cracker crust. i wish they made more flavors with the graham cracker crust. i've noticed that they've come out with a new cookie dough Pop Tart, which i've never tried so i can't say it's not good, but what they should really come out with is a cheesecake Pop Tart - with a graham cracker crust of course. they could even do a strawberry cheesecake or a special, seasonal pumpkin cheesecake Pop Tart. i'm pretty sure it would sell - big time! anyway, just some thoughts on Pop Tarts.

6 comments:

Mumsy said...

I haven't had a real Pop Tart for years. But as I sit here, I can imagine the flavors you've come up with and my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I can taste the icing as it melts on my tongue and the way it sort of breaks as you bite into it.

One more thing to add to my list of pregnancy cravings--which by the way, I am. (AGAIN.) And this is your official announcement on the subject!

kel said...

lindsey... that's great! congratulations to you all (the whole little fam). keep us posted. :)

Janice said...

I am not a fan of pop tarts but Sonic just introduced "Cheesecake bites". They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

ash said...

I, too, enjoy the graham cracker crust. Each time I visit the grocery store, I always slow down just a bit right around the pop tart area. Any deals? Usually on the generic toasted pastry, but they haven't got graham cracker crust.

jo said...

Yes! Graham cracker crust. Perhaps we should petition, eh? Just like the bill nye DVD's. Let's add it to the list of appeals, shall we?

cate said...

We need more Pop Tart flavors. More!

And none of this "Strawberry Milk Shake" stuff or even worse "Cookies and Cream" (I mean that wasn't even successful as a candy bar).

We need more maple, more spice, more struedals, more good kinds. More!