16 April 2009

one love, one heart

Ash has a Bob Marley shirt that our good pals the Pages gave her. she's a big fan of the shirt and as a result she's now a big fan of a handful of Bob Marley songs, mostly the early stuff. but she really likes the shirt and requests to wear it often: 'i like Bob Mahlee shirt, pease.'


a couple weeks ago Ash spilled some apple sauce down the front of herself - right onto Bob Marley's face. of course i was thinking of the mess and the oversight to put a bib on her but Ash had her heart in the right place. she looked down, scraped the blob of sauce from his screen-printed quarter profile and said, 'I'm sorry Bob Mahlee.'

5 comments:

jo said...

Ash should write a book about her life lessons thus far. I'm pretty sure her memoir would be full of profound insights. She just seems like that kind of gal. Like the time we went for a walk down the street to the house with the tree stump and she walked over to the stump and and explained, "Tall, tall, tall!" I could tell that Ash was trying to tell me something important and I wasn't catching on... She was patient with me though, and after a while decided that she'd explain it to me later, perhaps when I was older, and took up my offer to race her back home.

Kylie said...

That is really, truly awesome. I love that Ash and we really need to get our little two-year-olds together sometime soon. =)

ash said...

I dropped some applesauce on my shirt today and thought "dang!" and cleaned it off. Wish I would have had Mahlee to apologize to, that's a neat shirt, and that's a nice Ash.

Sblogger said...

That is so sweet that she was thinking about Bob. She is such a cutie, as is Mr. T!

T.R. said...

What´s she apologizing for? Bob Marley loves applesauce!