13 April 2006

snippety-snip, snippety-snip

last night i cut my hair, meaning i gave myself a pretty substantial hair cut. don't worry, i didn't do it in an act of rage or drunkeness or anything like that. i was just frustrated with it. see, i've had two professional haircuts - from hip salons, mind you - in the last six months and neither of them really did the trick. also, because i cut my sisters' hair, i know what kind of haircut i would give myself. so for the last week i've been giving myself imaginary haircuts every other day. last night i figured hey, summer is on the horizon, shorter hair would be nice... it's time to take matters into my own hands. fortunately it worked and i have a hair cut that i like (for now). ha ha ha ah, hu hmmm. wait, that's a joke on me. how'd that get in here?

anyway, i'm not necessarily recommending that everyone go out and cut their own hair, but you just never know until you try it out. besides, summer is on the horizon...

1 comment:

jo said...

I have this great hair stylist. You should get your hair cut by her. She's fab.

oh wait... you did!

ha ha ha, get it? 'cause you cut my hair... get it? eh? yeah...um... I could have left that unposted, couldn't I...