08 February 2006

i want more fans, we want more friends

this is my special place on the www. i mean when you think about it, it's kind of like my sock drawer. but the fact of the matter is, i and my trusty fans who make me feel better about life in general with every comment they post, would like to see the numbers grow. i know there are all sorts of blogs that people waste their time on, so why not mine? i'm interesting... i'm funny... i have everyday experiences. so what's it going to take? i could get my own fans/friends gauge that counts up and captivates us all. or maybe even a thermometer that gets hotter as more people come and share - give more of themselves. it could be inspirational! so what do you say, are you in? man! i'm gettin' pumped! lets do it!

5 comments:

T.R. said...

post

jo said...

join us...

right, kel?

Greedy Kristian said...

I'm all for being one of your fans. Sign me up!

Adam Bateman said...

F'n A! does that help? oh, and i'd like to say, that while, E and K definatly make a run for coolest residents of Ephraim, there are some surprizingly cool people around here.

kel said...

oh you are all so awesome! i feel like a million bucks. i could move furniture!