20 January 2006

me and my llama - we're going to the dentist

i love getting my teeth cleaned... you know, by a professional. English and i went last week and i was reminded of how i really do look forward to the visits. i like the sandy toothpaste, the rubber tip of the polisher that kind of gives you a twang when it gets on your gums, the gentle scrapity-scrape of the pointed metal hook. even the forceful floss is nice. you think i speak in jest, but let me assure that i don't. if i could increase my regular visits to every three months instead of six, i would. plus, a new toothbrush, floss and a dent-a-pick all in one little plastic bag! it's almost like my birthday. who wouldn't enjoy such an outing?

p.s. English, though long in the neck, is not my llama. he's my husband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whew! I was confused there for a minute, but I'm glad to know English isn't your llama.

and how does the rest of that short film from sesame street go. I seem to remember thinking that they never make it to the dentist at all. Or did I just block that part out because I got bored by the end. I wonder if they still show that one. It's better than watching Zoey's friendly banter about nothing. But that's just my opinion.