14 January 2009

five weeks and counting

the necessary preparations are being made. yep, this is what has been on my mind for the last several weeks and it's getting close. there's nothing like scrubbing a cookie sheet with steel wool until you can see your reflection to remind you of the inevitable. it's nice to be 'nesting' in January... keeps the seasonal affective disorder at bay. Ash and i hang out everyday playing, working on projects, watching the occasional episode of Old School Sesame Street (which i highly recommend). i'm really enjoying these days and i look forward to his coming into the world with much excitement and anticipation.

8 comments:

Marcie said...

Okay, so I never hounded you to see if you are having a boy or girl. The verdict is???
I assume everything went well with the ultrasound and you still have your original plan, right? So many questions. I just wish that remembered to ask you Sunday.

Kaerlig said...

Good luck Kelly. What a great time of life...expecting a baby!

ash said...

He's lookin' good. All the best with his pending arrival.

Heather said...

Good luck Kelly, I'm sure you'll do great!

jo said...

what a cute little nose. good genes I must say.

just let me know if you need name suggestions, you know, a write-in? I'm FULL of good suggestions.

Sblogger said...

I must say I am also VERY excited to meet this fellow!

jefferies said...

Best wishes Kel and English and little Ash! That is so exciting...and I can't wait to hear what name you pick out. I'm sending you some natural birth vibes! Have fun!

Josette said...

wowza!he is gonna be here so soon. can't wait to meet him. good luck with all the preparations.