13 May 2008

passport Polaroids

all individuals traveling outside of the country, regardless of age, must have their own passport. i discovered this just in time to apply for Ash's passport. the man at the post office waived the washed-out photo fee because she was so mellow and sweet. that's my pie.


surprisingly it only took ten days to get her passport. that's unheard of! we figure the background check went rather quick. so we're set. tomorrow we leave for Costa Rica. if blogging is practical i'll keep you updated. otherwise i'll post photos and tell stories when we're back.

4 comments:

Mumsy said...

Have the greatest time ever! I LOVE Costa Rica. It is number 2 on my favorite places on earth. Make sure and eat lots and lots of pineapple and fresh fish for me, okay? :)

Mumsy said...

I meant to add "on my list of favorite places..." you know what I mean.

jo said...

best passport pictures ever. how cool will that be for her to have when she's older? i'm kind of jealous.

ash said...

Great pic of Ash. I hope you guys are having fun in Costa Rica as we speak.