22 October 2007

toothbrushes for Halloween - don't knock it

this year as we were brainstorming for pumpkin carving ideas we suddenly had the notion to carve my older brother's face into our awesome home-grown pumpkin. for obvious reasons it made both English and i laugh the whole way home. so here it is: the dentist of light...
third year for 'best over all' at the annual Pumpkin Carving and Wassail Party.

and here's a photo of my brother to reference (so you can tell that it's him and not Obama or someone else). he also hands out toothbrushes for Halloween like my Dad has for as many years as i can remember.

5 comments:

zlb said...

kel your pumpkins are always SO RAD. i tried to carve one with reuben on it, but it didn't work out so well. rats.

Janice said...

I have to say, that was one of my all-time favorites. Hilarious. Dentist husband and I have laughed and laughed about it all weekend.

ash said...

How do you guys do it? Amazing artistry. Three years in a row...now that's impressive.

Kevin said...

That was an awesome pumpkin but need we remember the best attempt hanging chicken pumpkin. Great job guys.

jo said...

I don't know... your pumpkin didn't make me feel smarter... I'm not sure I like it as much as the others... was the picture you used for the pattern taken with a wide lens camera?