25 September 2006

who's the jerk?

mean people from all over the country have been hounding me to update my blog. update. update. update.

now i could take this really hard, throw in the towel and wax philosophical about how blogs are nothing more than a substitute for real human interaction never to blog again...

or

i could start updating my blog on a regular basis.

it's not like i didn't have ideas or something to say. it's just... i don't know. i think sometimes you can get blogged out or water blogged or blogger logged and it's hard to jump back on the speeding freeway of blogging. i simply got comfortable taking the back roads.

all that said, blogs are like friends: if you ignore them they'll start sending you mean emails with textual crusties. and who wants that? not me. so here are some Red Vines along with my apology. let's be friends again, eh?
p.s. i got one of the big tubs so everyone could share.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I will start checking your blog again.

Anonymous said...

Mmm. I love red vines. Welcome back. I wasn't one of those people....but I'm glad you're back.

jo said...

hey, can I have a few to use as straws for my rootbeer?

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back, but Red Vines? Are you asking someone to the prom? Have you hidden your name in the Red Vines?

You should invite English to the prom with some Red Vines. Just because you are married now doesn't mean it's OK to forget about the romance.

kel said...

i'm not sure if you're familure with the dance schedule Matthew (if that is your real name) but prom is in the spring - sometimes late winter depending on when you can rent out the state capitol. sure i could ask him now but that's like way overkill on the 'i call dibs' mentality. besides, while we wait for prom English and i get plenty of romance when we go to the Satisfied Ewe Cafe here in Sanpete county and share a strawberry tart topped with whipped dairy dessert.